Handheld Mistress #19: The Revival

November 7, 2013

Todays topic? NEW VIDEO GAMES!!! I stopped by my all time favorite game shop: Game Stop, and picked up a few new games for my 3DSXL. I wound up picking up a few new titles to play, and review for future posts.


 If you are joining me for the first time, you can find the history behind the Handheld Mistress . For those, that have been reading since I moved it from Gameinformer.com, I'm incredibly glad to be back! Honestly, I don't know if it was the lack of internet at the Chemical Syndicate, if it was just lack of time, between my two jobs and classes. But whatever was keeping me from writing more often is definitely gone now, and you can look forward to new posts soon!

  I decided to try to get back into playing video games, I haven't really touched them in a while.

  • Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Re-buy)
  • Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box (Re-buy)
  • Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Re-buy)
  • The World Ends With You ( Re-buy)
  • WarioWare D.I.Y. (NEW~!)
  • Pokemon X (NEW~!)
  • Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights (New~!) 

  Out of the new games, I have only started playing Doctor Lautrec and Pokemon X. I haven't gotten very far in either of them, due to the fact, that I drive now, and can't sit back and play while riding the bus to school or work or things like that. In the Forgotten Knights, I've only been able to solve a few of the puzzles so far, but I love it! I love how interactive the puzzles are, and I love the way the characters are drawn, my dad say they look like gahbage, with a Boston A, however they remind me of the art from Unison and Dance Dance Revolution Characters.  In Pokemon X, I've only made it past the first gym leader, but so far, I love the game. They've made incredible strides! It wasn't until Crystal you could choose to be a girl, and now you have the choice of skin color for your heroine AND there are even Pokemon that don't have any gender! I'm not talking about one's like Polygon or Magnemite, I'm talking about living breathing *animal* type Pokemon that are genderless. I haven't come across any yet, but I think that's a pretty AWESOME development, if you ask me!

Until Next time,
Mistress Out

~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.