Anime Marathons for the new year

January 1, 2014

 Hello poppets.

 It is officially the first day of the new year. I have so many things planned guys!
Im so excited! First thing first, i have to get my boyfriend into anime! So i kidnapped the entire series of R.O.D. And the O.V.A and then discs 1 2 +3 of Fruits Basket and discs 1+2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! It has been quite sometime since I've met anyone interested in anime or interested in getting into anime, so i went slightly overboard. This way well have an entire series under our belt!I haven't actually gotten a chance to look into any new anime but I'm hoping to start watching anime again. After i moved i kinda just watched the same ones over and over and over again. Since its a new year its definitely time for something new.  Here is a list of animes I either want to revisit or want to watch/finish.

- Angelic Layer
- Sailor Moon Super S
- Case Closed
- SuperGals! 
- Samurai Champloo
- I'm not a zombie
- Chobits
- Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Bakano

Sincerely Yours,
~Spokhette!~

The conversation continues on twitter. @provacatrix

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.