Boy its been a whole week!

June 18, 2008

I am here to tell you what has happened in the last week or so since I've last written. I can honestly say nothing much. The end of Dance is here. 2 more days until the dress rehearsal and 3 until recital, which we only get one nite of! Kind of mad at that because if you mess up you don't get a second chance. My camera died so I wasn't able to take a group picture of My jazz class, and unfortunately I'm at the library and I don't have any photos to upload, so I guess I'll have to get you another time.
I can't believe its almost july! I'll be 17. I think that's it! Check out crochetkitten.com It's awesome for people who like to crochet something a little different.
ciao!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.