New idea! Music runs through my veins: Recent

September 1, 2011

 Blogs are all about getting to know the writer. Right? I adore music, and listen to it every chance I get.    So, I thought that I would upload a playlist for you! Fun right? I listen to music so often that I have more playlist then events to listen to them.. So I thought Every now and again I should upload one of them. and every song on it will be a link to the youtube video. That way you guys can share the music with me.
  Music is one of my favorite things ever and I hope my wide variety of music *against my wishes, there are even some country songs in there...My ears like what they like, despite what my brain says* will widen your collections at home! So Here goes nothing, My most recent Playlist:


I can't wait! Totally looking forward to updating the next playlist!!


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.