Foodie Reviews: Smokey Bones

March 18, 2013

 My family and I are all about doing new things. One of these things are eating at new and different restaurants. So today, since I have the day off, we decided to go check out this barbeque Grill called Smokey Bones. My sister was the only one that looked up reviews. I honestly wish I had been there for that, because then We wouldn't have wasted any money.

Experience: As far as service goes, it was very good. The waitress was very attentive, it was a nice clean atmosphere and the speed in which the food came out wasn't too long. 4/5

Food: No matter the excellence of the Experience, we still went to a restaurant, and the whole point of a restaurant is the food. IT WAS HORRIBLE! Other than my sister, who got a simple hamburger and fries, no one was happy with their meal. My mother got the baby back ribs, mashed potatoes and gravy, and mac N cheese. The MNC had NO flavor, and the ribs were tough AND tender at the same time (How does one do that?!) She got her meal replaced with chicken wings, but she kept repeating how she was so disappointed. My Dad's Stake was fine, but it wasn't worth writing home to john and jacob.
I ordered Tomato linguine with shrimp and grilled corn, Yes it said grilled shrimp, but I thought it would be sauted or something. You think they would try to make the shrimp go with the meal. I eat corn like its going out of style, but I have NEVER had a cup of CORN I didn't like, I HATED THIS CORN! I HATED MY MEAL, the only saving grace was the Shrimp...  2/5

Over all, We agreed that we wouldn't be visiting again.



Have you guys ever been to a restuaurant that turned out to be a giant bust? Leave it down in the comments below.

As Always thanks for reading,
Mistress Out,
Spokhette!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.