Happy Birthday Alex!

September 19, 2014

We just got done celebrating Alex's 26th birthday!! Sans, one brother, the whole family and I went out to dinner at the local Outback, Delicious!! I took advantage of the endless shrimp deal, I got the outback special with broccoli, mashed potatoes and at least three refills of the grilled shrimp scampi! We were all so full by the time everyone was done with dinner, at least two of us had boxes of left overs. For his birthday, I got him a 3DSXL in blue, and a copy of Pokemon Y, because I had Pokemon X and as the adorable nerds we are, We just HAD to be able to trade Pokemon, that we weren't able to find in our own versions. After grabbing his birthday present, he went on to purchase Super Mario Brother's 2 and I finally purchased Epic Mickey!~ I chuckled all the way home, I asked him how it felt to be a gamer, but he just hmphed and didn't answer me. Me thinks I hit a nerve. Now we're a gaming couple. Ain't we cute?

Until Next Time,
~Spokhette!~

P.S. The convo continues on Twitter, What are some of your favorite Games?

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.