Wanna Wear My Jacket?

October 3, 2014

For work, part of my uniform is jeans. The only issue is, as a curvy woman, finding jeans that will fit me at a price I can afford is usually virtually impossible. However, Last night I wen to Wal-mart of all places, and not only found two pairs of affordable jeans that fit, but it took me less than 15 minutes!!! I am twenty-three years old and I have never had that much ease finding bottoms in my entire lifetime. I can still remember those times during my teen years, where I would cry, because my mother would take my sister and I shopping, and she always had a cart of clothes, and I had a three shirts. But enough about that.
 Not only did I get two jeans, but Alex and I got matching Marvel letterman Jackets. When I was younger, I wanted the whole high school dream. Head Cheerleader, Debate Team, Wear some jock's Letterman jacket over my dress for prom. Have some guy who was interested in me hold my books and walk me to class. The whole nine yards of the high school experience, that is, until I actually hit high school, and realized that It didn't really live up to the hollywood hype. But that Varsity jacket thing has always been a fantasy of mine. Last night it was fulfilled.


Oh also, Welcome to OCTOBER!
Until Next Time,
Spohette


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.