Christmas Hiatus!

December 22, 2015

Hey Gang!

I know there haven't been any posts this week, but that would be because I'm taking a hiatus! I will resume posting on Monday the 28th. I want to take this time thank you guys for being with me through the holidays and the rest of the year. I'd like to take this week to relax, work on new posts and videos for you guys and spend the time with my family and friends, and you should do the same. Life is too short, to not spend it with loved ones!
 Before I leave you, I put up a post about a visit to a Japanese Sushi and Sweets Shop, and A Japanese Grocery Near me! I'll See you guys on Monday! And I wish you a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Wonderful Yule!

        

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.