I am Pissed Hear me ROAR

June 16, 2010

So....Usually I try and start an entry off with something good, even groundbreaking if I know this entry is going to be bad. But I am so pissed off right now, that not even thinking about all the cool stuff I did/got today is going to distract me from putting the hurt down on Verizon Wireless. So everyone knows that my phone was off for a while. So I was just going to turn it on again, well I couldn't because Cricket completely deleted my account. I don't have the same number, I don't have the same phone, if I went to them in person, it would just be like I'm a completely new person and that I was ordering a plan and phone for the first time.
And of course, they won't just let me grab a plan and keep my old phone, NO of course NoT! I am sooo pissed off right now, So I completely give up on them, and go back to Verizon Wireless. I did'nt like em before and I really don't fucking like them now! First I have to get trapped in that absolutely idiotic 2 year plan bullshit, secondly, I also have to get a new phone! So that's cool, cuz they have this touch screen phone, the HTC DIAMOND.
Photobucket

However, they neglect to tell me that they are completely out of this one type of phone, so they completely cancel my online order and tell me that there is something wrong with my credit, instead of being men and women and letting me fucking know that you didn't HAVE ANY! So not knowing that I order it twice! TWICE! It is canceled both times! So I start to call around to different stores in my area, all of which tell me that there isn;t any diamond's in stock. Now, as I'm typing this I'm on the phone with the "SUPERVISOR" and she's asking me to bear with her as she checks the inventories. *EYEROLL AND GAG* -gets hopes up + takes in a breath- ............................................................................................... -and I blow it out disaapointed one again- NONE OF THE PHYSICAL STORES HAVE IT IN STOCK! BUT NOW SHE'S CHECKING FOR THE ALLY THE 2ND PHONE I ORDERED..............................................- takes in a breath + the store has one!
( Go AHEAD I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPAM HER! ) So she has me drive all the way to a store, just to have some ugly looking white man look right in my eyes and lock it as I put my hand on the handles! I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY right now, you just have no idea. Its a whole nother day that I'm going without a phone! So needless to say, I'm not going to be in a good mood in the morning, and that's when I have to go and help plant, with Bl + BR. and to be quite honest, Bl is seriously starting to piss me off, she's always trying to tell me what to do even though she's not MY supervisor! In fact, she's not even a full-time coworker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to Lunch with My main Chica! It was awesome we had that good good popeye's lol, I was so full of excited of seeing my friend again, that I hardly ate! Plus, I got a new set of headphones, so now I can go upstairs and blast my sorrows, in surround sound and on top of that, my music will sound better coming out of both buds; and I even got a few dounughts! I'm going to order my phone tomorrow morning and I swear if something goes wrong, after I've done everything needed I'm going to torch the place, there it is in the distance future, going up in smoke...

All I have to say for the moment.
Pecurliarly Yours,

~Gabriella~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.