Nikki + Sarah Live: Premiere

February 1, 2013


  I am not one for Mtv. I'm not a big fan of how they run things. I'm just not. But I LOVED the LIVE premiere of Nikki + Sarah. There is just something about the two of them, They're not super fake, their not super models, there just normal girls with biting wit and dripping sarcasm, which is something I enjoy in my friends and people I spend time with. I would really enjoy it if my television shows had the same bite. For once, Mtv, didn't dissappoint me.  It airs regularly on Tuesdays at eleven, with a special guest every night. Premiere night was Kesha.






 I'll be back tuesday, will you?

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.