What I'm Reading

February 11, 2013

  I don't know if you guys remember way back when, but I used to read, a LOT, and I decided to get back into the habit, I hit up the library a couple of days ago, and here are the books I got.

Bound By Donna Jo Napoli - I haven't finished it yet, but Kind of a retelling of Cinderella in Ancient Fuedal China. The Story of Women with Bound feet.

The Wager By Donna Jo Napoli - A young beautiful prince/king of a small island, makes a deal with the devil, I haven't started this one yet.

Throat By R.A. Nelson - Is about a girl with Epilepsy, Whose only outlet is soccer, and the hopes of obtaining her drivers license  in two weeks, when a girl in her class purposefully causes a seizure, there in that instant, all of her dreams are shatteres, enraged, she Breaks the girls nose, steals the keys to her mother's car, and drives it into an embankment, where she meets a vampire who wants to eat her. However, something prevents him from killing her, and instead of finishing her off, he winds up stealing almost all of her blood and unknowingly transfers some of his vamp powers at the same time. I'm about 3/4 of the way through with this one.

The Enchantments By Kathryn Harrison ( CD)- I haven't started this one.

The Athena Project By Brad Thor (CD)- I also haven't started this one.


What have you guys been reading lately?
Leave it in the comments, and I'll add it to my reading list!!!


Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.