OOTD: Drinks and Open Back.

September 27, 2013

See, I told you guys I would be doing some more Fashion posts! So Today, I was off and I decided to get dressed and run some errands, because my friend and I were going to get some drinks. Unfortunately, she bailed, so I just took care of my errands and spent time with the fam, AND I have amazing news! My paperwork FINALLY went in for my loans and they are now DEFERRED. SO MUCH STRESS OFF OF MY SHOULDERS!




Top: Rue 21 for ONLY $8 I absolutely LOVE their Clearance Section! 
Skirt: Lane Bryant, Black tulle
 Yay! New Fashion Posts will be in your immenent future! Especially, Since I am a blogger for Cityblis!

Til Next Time,
~Spokhette!~


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.