Welcome to OCTOBER!

October 1, 2013

Welcome to October gang! The beginning of Fall, the fresh Autumn breeze and HALLOWEEN! Which if you guys didn't know is my all time favorite holiday. Last year, Starting in the beginning of September, I decided to detail superheroes and what you would need for the costumes. This month I think I'll work more along the lines of outlining scary movies and party favors for you guys! I have been talking about Halloween at work and everywhere else since like June, I'm so glad that its finally right around the corner!

- Get My Costume For Halloween.

- Make sure that I'm scheduled off.

- Begin all the Fun Halloween-esque Posts I have Scheduled for you guys!

- Actually experience a Haunted house, and get out more this month.

- Keep an updated schedule of my life. ( I'm all over the place its ridiculous!)

- Actually Taste something pumpkin flavored.

- Step out of my comfort zone, and try something new.

- Write more Fashion posts for cityblis.

- Bake More, tis the season of fall and delicious homemade baked goods.

- Decorate the Blog and Chemical Syndicate for Halloween.

- Take my younger Cousins and Sister trick - or- treating.

What are your plans for Halloween? Leave em down in the comments Below!

Til Next time,
~Spokhette!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.