July Favorites

August 17, 2015

Hey Gang!

 I've got quite a bit for my July Favorites so lets just jump right in!


- My First finished Sewing project!

- Discovering PinkChocolateBreak

- The art of Rose Besch

- I have fallen in love with Silk and Spider-Woman.

- The look of joy on two elderly women's faces as they found my business card. It filled me with happiness.

- The thrill that I had "graffitiing" Virginia Beach with my stickers. My heart bumping in my ears, sweaty palms.

- Reliving my childhood with Pokemon Pearl and White, Buneary I'm coming for you!

- Discovering Pretty Brown and Nerdy

- Discovering What the Fangirl


What were some of your favorite things last month? Leave em in the comments below! Let's talk about it on twitter: #nerdetteatlarge


 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.