Gamer Famelle: Anna from Nerdy Alerty!

September 18, 2015

Hey Gang!

  Today, we have the pleasure of learning about Anna, a super adorable nerdette, who enjoys video games, fitness, and Doctor Who! If you haven't visited her blog go now, her Lakitus cosplay, is adorable!


What do you like to see in your games? What about them makes that game your favorite?

I like to see Strong Female characters and a strong story. I'm a big fan of RPG's for that reason. If a game sucks me in with the story, I'll be playing until 4 in the morning on a work day... both a good and bad thing.

If you could be any hero, who would you choose and why?

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Lara has an unwavering loyatly toward her friends that I admire, plus that girl has some KILLER upper body strength.

Name your Top 5.

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X
Pokemon X and Y
Chrono Cross
Tomb Raider

Are you a fan of pokemon? Who are your favorites?

Yes! In X & Y I finally completed my dream by defeating the final 4 with an entire army of Eevee-lutions! It was glorious and still my favorite moment of any pokemon game I've played.

Is there any game-related memorabilia you cherish?

I bought the collectors edition of Final Fantasy XIV, it came with some art cards, a book of art, and a soundtrack. One of the best gaming things I own, it's all so pretty!


What is one thing you enjoy and dislike about being a female gamer?

I love finding other female gamers! It's nice to talk about gaming, and not have that air of superiority that come across when you attempt conversation with male gamers. I don't like that my game choices are sometimes looked down upon when I mention them to male gamers.

If someone was new to gaming, which game would you suggest to them?

Any of the Final Fantasies, or Chrono Cross, it's a bit retro but totally worth it!

(I concur, Chrono Cross is AWESOME!)

What would you tell parents, who don't let their children play Video Games?

As someone who married a man who plays as many games as I watch television, I think that games can sometimes be an outlet to those who don't know or aren't sure how to express thier feelings. It's a good way to allow them to decompress and escape for a while before attaching any problems they're having.

If you were going to get a gaming tattoo, what would you get, and what is it's significance to you?

Paopu fruit, in Kingdom Hearts it symbolizes that no matter where you are, your friends will always be with you. I love that sentiment.

When you aren't gaming, what are some of your other time-passing hobbies?

 I enjoy making nerdy crafts such as TARDIS purses, and I watch an exceptional amount of television.

Make sure you give this lovely lady all the love, and tell her I sent ya!

Nerdette At Large


 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.