My Fashion Icons: Emma Watson

February 25, 2011


Emma Watson's third collection for People Tree has released a lookbook, full of designs that will be in the spring collection. I Looked through them...I was not impressed. Don't get me wrong, its not like the designs were ugly. They just didn't jump out at me like I expected them too. I mean this is EMMA WATSON. She is a style Icon.
The photos above, were the only two that popped out and was like "You know you have to have me." I love the simplicity of it. I've always been a sucker for anything that was monochromatic with a vintage feel. I think these dresses fit the bill. Can't wait to get my hands on them. If you wanna see the entire lookbook, feel free to visit this site. http://www.teenvogue.com/style/2011/02/emma-watson-models-people-tree-spring-2011-collection#slide=1
http://www.peopletree.co.uk/

Wonderfully,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.