Neophyte

February 25, 2011


Welcome! I'm Gabriella. I've moved here from tumblr and Wordpress. Hopefully I wont have to move again. I plan on staying here for a long time. If you would like to see previous posts you can visit this blog.
http://coutureinwonderland.tumblr.com/
 I am used to blogging. However, it will be difficult for me to keep it narrowed down to fashion makeup and d.I.y. but I think I shall manage. I am hoping to keep it on a decent schedule. Expect a OOTD and FOTD to be uploaded sometime tomorrow, because I have an interview and I have to look Chic. lol.

IF you guys wanna learn anything about me, keep reading on or leave me a comment. I love to talk!

Wonderfully,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.