적절한 소개 (Proper Introduction)

June 4, 2011

 Since this is the official blog for a small business,I guess it deserves a proper introduction right? I d Gabriella. The first a is pronounced like gasket NOT Game! That drives me crazy!! Any Who. I've been crocheting for as long as I can remember. I'm impatient and rash, and slightly off kilter, but then again what artist isn't?? I am a history major. I plan on narrowing my focus into linguistics. Which is why you will see different languages as my entry titles.  The title of the shop means Rebel Yarn in Latin. The sections Azucar: Sugar in Spanish. Aigre: Sour in French.
 My shop features clothing and accessories create through needlework. Either sewing, Crocheting or Knitting/ a mixture of all three. My line: Rebellare Tinctum is split into two sections.  Azucar and Aigre. Sweet and Sour. So, as you can imagine. Each section is completely different from each other, and will have pieces that you can mix and match.
  I am inspired by everything about me, but there are a few alive people that I look up to! Like Carmen: Visit her amazing shop and blog at: http://www.elegyclothing.com
Kirsten: Visit her shop and blog at: http://kirstenrenz.blogspot.com
If you would like to find out more about me you can visit me Here:
My Blog: http://rebellaretinctum.tumblr.com

Looking forward to being rebellious with you,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.