My fantastical hair journey: Coming Soon

June 6, 2011

 So I know this is my personal style blog but I'm adding a segment where I talk about my hair. If you haven't seen it here are a few pictures of my hair.
h

As you can see from both pictures, It can lay flat when it wants but it is short and always curled into a bob. I want to grow my hair out. To look like this preferreably.

So this is how I will be spending my summer. Growing out my hair and bringing it back from the dead. My aunt is a cosmotologist and will be helping me on this gargantuan task.  So Every week I will go to her for a consultation and then She will take care of my hair and show me how to do it. What products and things of that nature, Which I will then take pictures of and upload  to here. So you guys can hop on my bandwagon if you wish.

Looking forward to this adventure,
Ciao,
Gabriella

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.