FOTD: Wings

November 13, 2011

I know technically today is Sunday. And I know that I haven't done one in a while, but I did say I was getting back to my roots right? So here I am. This is my Face of the day.

 I used Maybelline: Gel Liner in Blackest Noir and any silver color. This is a 3-4 step makeup tutorial TOPS. So If you love quickies this one is for you!

1. Prime Eyes ( I used NYX primer: Skin tone) I am looking for a darker shade actually if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear about them.

2. Apply the Silver all over lid, with a flat/fluffy brush.

3. Apply the Liner across the lower lid.

4. Draw a scalene triangle on the edges, fill in the empty spots and blend.




Makeup and enjoy!

Mistress Out
Photobucket

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.