Tomorrow is Friday! *bell kick*

November 4, 2011

 So, Today, is officially my last day of work before the weekend, I am still trying to find someone who wants to take my halloween shift... I really do not wanna work on my favorite holiday of the year, I mean they already have me working black Friday AND thanksgiving, Couldn't I have my little Samhain? Is that too much to freaking ask? *sigh*
  I finally have all 3 pieces to my halloween costume, and My wig is finally managable again. YAY! Wigs + Cheap color hairspray= HORRIBLE IDEA! I had to wash that ish out pronto haha. So Here are some pictures to tide you over *if you have already read my tumblr then I apologize*














Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.