What I've been up too

November 16, 2011

 Instead of doing my regular work in progress video I decided that I would clue you lovely readers into what I've been up to lately.
I've got two work in progresses.
1 secret project, that I have already invested a ball of yarn into.
A scarf for a little girl named Chloe. Shhh, its a surprise.
Reading Vogue knitting, and wishing I could knit like that.
3 books, I've been wanting forever, which I got for super cheap of Amazon.
My two new journals. I write in them constantly, and I always take it with me.
my mini Diana which I adore.
The Books that I've got.
-handmade Marketplace
-Crafty Superstar
-Craft inc.
-Shot book that came from mini diana
-My new journals

Super Secret W.I.P.

Chloe's scarf W.I.P.

Mini Diana

Shoot, Journals, Diana

Journals, Diana with cap on

Vogue knitting + Craft inc


 So this is what I've been upto. Since I really haven't "blogged" Just fulfilled my schedule. 

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.