W.I.P.W. 1.18.12

January 19, 2012

  I know I haven't written one of these in a while, but  I thought since I was taking a break from Christian Ethics upload one of these right quick! I wasn't able to pack my entire yarn collection T.,T so with the limited supplies I could fit in my green crate I am allowed to create. Ever since coming across these absolutely adorable D.I.Y.'s at Elsies. I have been itching to create my own! Too bad I don't have an old cardigan to cut up..*S.O.S. trip to goodwill in my near future.* 
6a00d8358081ff69e2015436c16260970c-800wi
However,  I am going to attempt to knit these adorable legwarmers from Promise. I just adore the ribbon idea.
1
With this Yarn! * rattouille reference*

Wish me luck.
Mistress out,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.