2012 changes

January 2, 2012

 As you can probably see by now, confessions of a nerdette got a little facelift. I am very wishy washy when it comes to appearance and branding. Since its a new year I thought I would try something different. Usually I change the url, but people are just starting to get used to it, and I don't want to make it harder for people to fund my little slice and heaven and talk to me. I wanna make it easier.  So here I am.

The shop is back in business, new year, new mascot. Meet technary. She is a robotic canary. I came up with a her a few days ago. She's adorable, she's cute and she's colorful. If I could fly we would be ken and the same. The new name fir the shop and this blog is ternary blossoms. Whenever I think about birds, I think of pretty plants, enter blossoms, like sakura blossoms. I already told you that anime runs  about 60% of my life.



I don't have a definite schedule yet, but I will soon. I can tell you, I expect to have a lot more guest posts, a giveaway and more tutorials and d.i.y's.  I'll be updating much more frequently and I plan on posting a lot more photos... Speaking of which I am still uploading photos from Christmas, I know I know, I'll get them up soon but until then,

mistress out,
spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.