2012 Resolutions

December 31, 2011

 Every year  I make a list of resolutions, but it is very difficult for me to finish them.  I would like this year to be different.  Here's my list of resolutions.

-Lose 70 pounds.
-Get My license.
-Get my apartment.
-Stop Procrastinating!- I did a little better this year, but next year I wanna delete it completely.
-Bring the shop back from the dead and actually make it work this year.
-Complete all the projects  I didn't in 2011. Tehe, There are BUNCHES!
-Expand My Makeup Collection.
-Expand My musical tastes/Collection.
-Attempt a yarn bombing. (I would like to try Someplace no one would expect like OTR, or PH, or Even NXS! That would be hilarious!
-Get My hair Shoulder length by the end of the year.


What are you guys Resolutions?

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

1 comment

  1. Apt., Car, Lose 30, Help someone for the good atleast ten times this year. Last year I think I helped out 16. Show this amazing girl that I love her by suprising her with something awesome. Get a laptop, start documenting my life in movies ,,pics, etc. Start a blog, Jumpstart my career. Get OVER 9000 hugs, and OVER 9000. Kisses from her. Read more philosophy, conquer my depression, and Make everyone that crosses my path smile.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.