Handheld Mistress #4: Spin me a yarn will ya?

December 28, 2011

 The second video game we got for Christmas was Kirby's Epic Yarn for the Wii. I don't think I have had the pleasure of playing a more adorable game in my entire existence on this little blue and green marble than Kirby's Epic Yarn. The Journey Follows Kirby and Prince Fluff as they try to re-connect the 6 worlds. Gianna and I played for 2 days, and we already have 3 of the six slices of world stitched together. You are fighting an evil overlord named Yin-Yarn. You can transform into a parachute, a weight, a car,  a submarine and a tank. Co-oping mode is adorable and it even allows you to use each other to get further.  I can't tell you how many times I yarn Whipped Gi on top of my head so I could continue with our journey, ( She's so easily distracted).

r







Mistress Out,
Spokhette



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.