Handheld Mistress #3: When The streets run red with blood

December 28, 2011


I hope all had a wonderful Christmas!!! My Christmas was great, I spent time with my family, and it actually went well. I was pleasantly surprised. We got 2 new video games this year, and I thought I would show them off to you! The one I'm writing about  is Splatterhouse! A Super Awesome/Gruesome game for the Ps3. I know. I know. I'm supposed to be the handheld mistress, But I can't help it if I step out every now and again..
  Splatterhouse follows a man that has just been brutally murdered, and as he dies he watches his girlfriend/fiance Jennifer get dragged off by this mad doctor, and you raise your hand toward her body being dragged away while your entrails have just dropped out of your stomach. Are we interested yet Fellas??? Your hand grazes a skull mask, and the protaganist of our story.
 You want to save your girlfriend, so of course you put on the mask (similar to signing a contract with blood) Which is basically the gist of the game. You run around killing zombies and other undead creatures, with either your bare hands or weapons found throughout the mansion. So Far, I have discovered a floorboard with nails on the top, An Axe, A 2X4, and there are skulls on the wall. They have spikes when a certain amount of blood is spilled. Once the Spikes appear you can kill the monsters that way, and that allows you to proceed to the next stage.
 All in all its a touch monotonous and gory, but seeing as its rated M, I'm pretty sure that's what they wanted.






Mistress Out,
Spokhette


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.