FOTD: Off with her Red

December 10, 2011

  I know It's been a minute since I've been updating these. But I promise to get back into it. Here's my look for two days ago. I was feeling very harlequinn, and I think I expressed this very well. Without further ado, if you'd like to learn how to get this look, read after the jump.



Using the thin angled brush pictured here:

Apply this purple/lilac color on the inner corner:

Apply this red color in the middle and blend!:

Apply this dark glitter color on the edge. Swoop from the bottom of the top lid to the top of the design and follow through. 

Follow the design and the top with black eyeliner.

Your finished product should look like this!




Mistress out,
Spokhette


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.