Things happpening this week

June 10, 2012

 Hey I know I know *omitted* I thought I would catch you guys up on what I have planned this week.

Sunday: Completing the photos of the new pieces for the launch on Monday.
Monday: Launching the new line!
Tuesday: Uploading all products onto the shop and sending the catalogue to Shana Logic!!
Wednesday,Thursday,Friday: WORK T.T
Saturday: Murder Mystery Dinner + Work Until 4 am.
Sunday: SLEEP

and next week will be even more fun I think!! I love the summer.


My nails for the week.


Tag design for products of the new line!


My spiderman nails for the new movie, last week. Silly me, a whole month EARLY!

Mistress out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.