Work In Progress Wednesdays #6

June 20, 2012

 Hey Guys! I'm back again! With a work in progress, which I know I haven't done in a while. So feast your eyes, on my newest bows. Circle bows. Inspired by this photo.




And finally, I have started on some personal projects again. My sister, wants a watermelon pillow, which I can finish, I still have to sew up layla's birthday present. But My personal project that I'm going to show you, makes me muy excited. I am making a half sweater, ones you would wear over oxford shirts. This is the inspiration, and I am totally freeforming this pattern. 
If you are a fan of kpop, you will recognize this from the Ah! Video performed by After School. I've only just started, but I want to make the trim blue and then multifaceted blue throughout. I want to do half and half, and then seam up the sides. I am very excited to see how this works out, this will be my first piece of actual clothing. 



Mistress out,
Spokhrockette



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.