Hello June!

June 1, 2012



 Hey Guys! Pat yourselves on the back right this minute. Not only have you survived another month, but a good portion of you are out of school, for that right there? You should get yourselves ice cream! That is a mission all on its own! June and July are going to be really busy months for me. I will be kicking the shop into high gear, my secret compartment is practically bursting with all of the new products I have created. 
 I'll be getting my license and my car, before I go back to school, I will be transferring to either Nku or UC, and I'm just really going to be out enjoying my summer. I pretty much let school rule me this year, and I'm not going to let it take over my summer. Althought I will be taking some classes. Here's a list of what I would like to get accomplished in June.

  • Get my license
  • Get my car
  • Get registered for my STNA course.
  • Get acceptance Letters from U.C. 
  • Get acceptance Letters from N.K.U.
  • Save $1000
  • Find a smart phone replacement for what I have now. 
  • Get rid of all the clothes in my closet that DON"T FIT!
  • Complete my fafsa
  • Pay my balance at school now. 
  • Complete Secret #1 by the 8th, You will see why this is important soon.
  • 9th- Unveil My new collection! (Shop people so there will be more room!!
Mistress out,
SpokhRockette!


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.