I voted, Did you?

November 8, 2012

 Ever Since I was little, my parents have instilled in me how important it was to know the facts about your candidates. To Research thoroughly before I stepped into the polls to vote, for that levy, that amendment change or that Presidential Candidate. So this week, I got to Vote in my first presidential election. AND, this is what I wore lol.


This is one of my cutest/comfortable outfits I OWN.

OOTD: Rue 21 Lace Tanktop/ Gabriel Brothers Flowy Racerback and Gap Flare jeans

My Cardigan: Venezula

My Voting Trophy

 P.S. OBAMA WON!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.