OOTD: Spaced OUT

November 5, 2012

 Hello Readers!! I'm back!!! I know I'd been blabbing and blabbing about how I'm going to be getting back into fashion blogging and how I keep making little strides here and there, but I am ready to DIVE RIGHT IN!

 I know, its been a while. But in order to give you a reminder of my style, I've even updated my lookbook and Chictopia, which I haven't been on in a really long time. My last outfit was 3 months ago. So hopefully, you guys won't have to wait that long for the next one.


 I'm wearing an old D.I.Y. T-shirt that I picked up from Gabriel Brothers. It was a regular tee, but when I dyed my hair, I wore it and there were bleach stains everywhere, So I cut the top half and made it an off the shoulder top.  The skirt is from Vanity, back when I used to shop there all the time, and its white, with lace all over it, which if you guys didn't already know is one of my favorite things ever! 

So here's to more stylish Pastures,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.