In honor of Miss MoneyPenny

November 7, 2012

 Hello Readers!! I'm still alive I promise.  I don't know if you guys know, but I LOVE movie Premieres. I am unsure why, but I LOVE THEM! I wear costumes, and get dressed up and go the whole nine yards. In Honor of Skyfall coming out tomorrow at 12:07 am. I have decided to dress up as Miss Moneypenny, who has always been one of my favorite Bond Characters.
 In honor of my love of Movie Premieres, Here is a list of Movies I've seen and Costumes I wish I had the balls to try.

1.) X-Men: First Class- Emma Frost


2.) The Dark Knight Rises: Catwoman


3.) The Amazing Spider-man: Gwen Stacy


4.) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows: Hermione Granger


5.) Sucker Punch: Blondie


And here is my costume for Miss Money Penny.













*I couldn't find a very good picture, but she had the most adorable 60's Mod dresses*
 But Since the Skyfall Money Penny is Black, I think, I shall do away with the wig! I am so excited to see that movie guys!! I can't wait to write about it, I'm going with a few friends, so I'll be sure to take photos.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.