Tinsel Town #1: Favorite Christmas Songs

December 6, 2012


 Hello Sugars!
  Welcome to my equivalent of getting into the holiday Season. Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite Christmas music. The funny thing is I listen to christmas music ALL YEAR AROUND. I just can't get enough, so I thought it would be cool if I shared some with you guys!

Tommy Heavenly6- I love Xmas


Christina Aguliera- This Christmas


Demi Lovato- Wonderful Time of the year


Mariah Carey- All I want for Christmas is you


Boys II Men- Let it Snow


Chris Brown - This Christmas


Cheetah Girls- Have a Cheetah-licious Christmas


Epik High- No more Christmas ( not really a christmas song but it has it in the title so there!)


Glee Cast- Baby, its Cold Outside


JYP Nation- This Christmas


Nsync- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays


Paul McCartney- Wonderful Christmas Time


Eartha Kitt- Santa Baby


Sixpence none the richer- You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch


VersaEmerge- Santa Baby

Hopefully, You guys have found new music to put on your players, cds and traditions. If you have any favorites leave in the comment box below, I'd love some new christmas music suggestions.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~




Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.