Handheld Mistress #14: Christmas/New Years Game Haul

January 9, 2013



  I Think I did pretty well this time. I finally FINALLY bought my PS3. Oh it's sooo pretty! I must admit I did go a little game buying crazy. So without Further ado Lets Get Started.

Wish List
DSI

- Professor Layton and the Last Spector

- Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney

- Phoenix Wright V.S. Professor Layton 

PS3

- L.A. Noire

- Epic Mickey Two

- Borderlands 2

- Tekken Tag 2

- Street Fighter V.S. Tekken

- Portal 2

- Lollipop Chainsaw

- Dead or Alive 5

- Injustice

- Persona 4 Arena

- Arkham City : Game of the Year edition


Actually Bought:

DSI

- Princess Peach 

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

- Professor Layton and The Last Spector

PS3

- Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition

- Tomb Raider: Underworld

- No More Heroes

- L.A. Noire

- Need For Speed: Undercover



As always, thanks for reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.