I've got something important to share...

January 10, 2013


 Hey Guys!
  So sometime last july, I talked about being accepted as Comics Contributor for Girl Geek Culture magazine. I had an amazing time writing for that publication. I really got to put my blogging skills to use. I had So much fun. But Alas, Everything must come to an end. And with every end there is a new beginning. So on Monday, I was accepted to be a contributor Black Girl Nerds. I am so exstatic to take up my new post.
 Hope you guys show me just as much love over there as you do here.
Thanks for sitting there and reading my rambles for the last couple of years. And hopefully, here's to a few more.




Cheers,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.