Meanwhile...

March 5, 2015

Hi Gang!
 I'm back and better than ever! I'm sure you've noticed a few changes. There will be a couple more through the progressing months. I can't believe it is already March, 2015 is passing by way too fast for me already, I have to get a move on everything I wanted to do this year, before it's too late!

- I've changed the title of the blog to Nerdette at large, I feel like that this title is better suited for the way I've been blogging lately and the online brand I want my blog to have. I've been looking for artists, for my logo/mascot, so if you know anyone that is artistically inclined, send them to me.

- I am interested in cleaning up my stash, so there will be a Stash Busting Sale, in the shop, make sure to stop by, and save me from myself.

- I was contacted by Geek Fuel, to do a review/unboxing of their February box. I can't wait to show you guys that one, the box was pretty epic.

- I bought my first blu-ray the other day. Big Hero 6 came out and I bought the Collector's Edition Automatically. I also picked up a Soft Sculpture of Batman from Funko, my very first Funko Product, I love him!

- I've been feeling super inspired and creative as of late, especially thanks to Instagram. I've been following a lot of artists, knitters and now, journalers. People with the most brightly colored, inspirational looking journals written by people just like me. They are so pretty you guys. Washi tape, photos that are important to them, sparkly gel ink, spelling out their hopes, their dreams, their desires? I've always been a fan of journals, organizing all the thoughts in your head into one spot. So I went out and got my own supplies for the job!

- I've been picking up t-shirts. I got quite a few from teeturtle. It took some finagling for them to fit, even thought I ordered xl female shirts, and they were like 8 sizes smaller than Alex's large t-shirts, but a little bit of stretching and they fit just fine, so I guess I won't be complaining too much.

- My father bought me some more yarn, but honestly it is beginning to take over my entire studio, so I'm hoping I can get rid of some duplicates in the ginormous stash that I am working on and hoping that I can maybe shrink the size down a little.

I'm looking forward to a fun and full month here on Nerdette at Large, and I can't wait for you guys to see it too! if you don't wanna miss out on the fun, click the button below to follow me on Bloglovin.

 Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

 ~Gabriella!~



The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.