Handheld Mistress #31: Week of Gaming

April 10, 2015

Hi Gang!
 Long time no post! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posting for this week. If you missed me, I just wanted to let you know, that you can always find me on Twitter and Instagram, they are on my ipad, and that's always on me, where my blog is usually on my laptop at home. It's a brand new month, and its already going by so fast!! I am working in my secret laboratory and thinking up some cool new stuff for Nerdette At Large, I want to get back to my roots, and how I used to blog, it was so much more fun then.
  This week has zoomed by like it was nothing! Why it's already Friday!! I had full intention to write at least two posts this week, had photos and everything. But, then I stopped by Game Stop, and soon everything fell by the wayside. I picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Hd Remix, and saved $5 on each game! Then I came home to find that my long awaited Amazon purchases had arrived. Sonic Generations for the DS (Alex) and Ultra Street Fighter IV for the Ps3.
  I can't remember if I wrote about it on here, but my father and I watched the Capcom Cup, and I was inspired to start participating in small tournaments, and this is the game that they play in the tournament. I've been playing video games for quite some time, and even though I've been playing arcade fighters for just as long, and am pretty good at it, I am a notorious button masher. So, I've been practicing actually learning what buttons do what, and how to pull of seamless combo finishers. I'm better but still in need of lots of practice.
  These new games have renewed an urge of gaming in me. That's what I've been spending the week doing. Playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5, I've just landed in Wonderland, I've started learning the moves for Elana in Ultra Street Fighter IV, I attempted to play Sonic Generations, but I just don't have the patience for side scrolling handheld sonic, and I went back to playing Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright and got a lot further than the last time I played it. I made it all the way through Espella's Court case, but then I was so excited that I accidentally hit the cartridge without saving first and it erorred out and now I have to start over. The only thing worse than glitches in games, has to be
  So at least it wasn't a wasted week, I've just been giving into my gamer urges and just completely lost track of time. Don't fret, I have a whole slew of blog posts ready for next week, and hopefully, Nerdette at Large will be back on track.
Are there any games taking up your time? Tell me on twitter. We can join gamers anonymous together!

Until Next Time,
~Gabriella!~

The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.