OOTD: Vodka Dreams

April 22, 2015

Hi Gang!
 So Friday, was my cousin Bri's 21st birthday and her friends did not disappoint. They rented a little lounge in Clifton, and had a blast. I was only there for a couple of hours, between doing technically a double at work and Alex, I totally felt like a little old lady out past her bedtime. I picked up a pack of Original Smirnoff, because they were all out of Strawberry, a New Notebook, and  a pack of pens, and Alex and I were on our way to the Party! Thankfully, we were able to find a parking spot on the same street, instead of walking all over creation, and when we got there the party was already in full effect! There were so many people there?! I knew Bri was a part of her College's Community, but gee Golly, we could barely slide through. I thought we were going to do a bar crawl, so I got dressed in "club" apparel, but I'm glad I wasn't too over dressed for the occassion, regardless. Make sure you guys stop by Bri's Blog and wish her a belated Birthday!!

Dress// Loveculture (part of a haul that I'll show you guys a little later!)
Shoes// UnionBay (Purchased from Amazon)

 Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

~Gabriella!~

  The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.