Sick Letter to My awesome Gang!

May 6, 2015

Hi Gang!

Alex has gotten me sick, and its so bad, that I can barely comprehend the comics that I am trying to read. It has slowed me down tremendously, I am apologizing in advance for any lack of posting, lack of Social Media presence and lack of Online gaming.

I have a post queued up for Friday, and It will go live. I haven't even been able to write about my comics haul for Free Comic Book Day, I saw Age of Ultron on Thursday/Sunday and it still didn't get written until Monday Night, and it didn't go live until Tuesday! This Cold is kicking my kiester!

I sincerely, adore you guys and I just wanted to let you know that hopefully, this cold will be gone by Monday, and Nerdette At Large will return to her nerdy regular scheduled programming.

Thanks for sticking with me,
Stay Nerdy Fam,

~ Gabriella! ~


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.