Whose Nominated? This GAL!

May 22, 2015

Hi Gang!
 I'm so excited you guys! Gladys over at Usagi In Wonderland nominated me for a Liebster award! I am too hype! Normally, I only post twice a week, but I couldn't let this simmer over the four day weekend, I had to get my thoughts and excitement out NOW! My Answers, My Nominations and My Questions!


1. If you got the chance to hang out with one character (movie, book, tv show, comic, etc) who would it be and why?

 - This question is so freaking hard for me, I spend so much time pretending that I am hanging out with a fictional character, that choosing one is freaking difficult! I can only choose one and that would be Frankie Charles
from Tarr/Stewart Batgirl. First Character of Color I've seen in D.C. Comics in a while, that isn't just a toss away, and she seems hella chill, we could chill on the couch watching movies and laughing at things we've read on twitter. 

2. Favorite amusement park snack?

- French Fries! Potatoes are my go to food. Period, Amusement park or no amusement park, If I want a snack, it is potatoes of some kind. 

3. What book are you currently reading/just finished and should I read it?

- I finished The Profiler by Chris Taylor, was the last book I read, it's a mystery/thriller it was pretty decent. 

4. Besides Jurassic World and Star Wars, what movie are you excited for this year?

- I'm actually excited for neither. I'm really over reboots/remakes/rehashes. I'm looking forward to Dope, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy, Mr. Holmes, Paper Towns, and Victor Frankenstein.

5. What is your favorite quote?

- To Each their Own Kero, One must live their lives as they have no regrets- Tomoyo from Cardcaptors

6. What would be the opening song for the soundtrack of your life?


7. What 3 wishes would you ask for if you found the lamp?

- That I could fix any piece of technology with ease. I'm so tired of breaking/repelling technology. 

- That my Family and friends also live comfortably, so we can spend the time we would have been working together. 

- That I could live forever, and Only age once every twenty-five years. 

8. If you watch them, what's your favorite horror film?

- It's a tie between Halloween (original), Friday the 13th (original) and Fright Night (original).

9. Which is the most used app on your phone?

- Would have to be Twitter, I eat breathe and live it, I've had it longer than any other S.M.* and I am on it every day. My morning Newspaper, my News outlet and where awesome nerdy gals reside. It's perfect. 

10. Non Marvel/DC comic that you are currently reading?

- Capture Creatures, published by Kaboom Comics (Bravest Warriors/Adventure TIme/Bee and Puppycat) Has characters of color that aren't male and the comedy is up to par. Close to pokemon, but no battling as of yet (Only on issue #3)

11. What's something fun that is coming up for you?

- Looking forward to the responses to these kick ass questions, I just spent two and a half hours creating!


I nominated the following Kick Ass Ladies:

Jamila from Girl Gone Geek

Mia from XOMia

Stewie from Darling Stewie

Glady from Usagi In Wonderland

Heather from The Nerdy Fox


Here are my eleven questions (This post is becoming really long):

1. If you could take the helm of any hero (same powers, same universe) Who would you choose and why?

2. What is one video game, you have no issues playing over and over again?

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?

4. If you could only eat one food what would it be and why?

5. If you were going to have a Girl Gang, who would be your fictional backup?

6. Who would be your fictional Villain? (Can Cross Universes ex. Marvel + DC)

7. If you could meet any creator (Artist, poet, writer, producer etc) alive or dead, who would you choose and what would you say?

8. Choose one character you love D.C./Marvel/Image/Dark Horse, who doesn't get enough love.

9. If you were stuck living in a fictional universe, which would you want and why?

10. If money was of no consequence, what would be a cosplay, that you would just HAVE to do?

11. If you could have a fictional characters closet/wardrobe who would you choose?


  I honestly can't wait to read the responses ladies, so get on it! If you are reading and aren't one of these lovely ladies, I'd still like to hear your responses, leave 'em in the comments or on the twitter!

Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

~Gabriella!~
 Twitter // Instagram // The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.