On Youtube: My Top 5 Youtubers

November 10, 2015

Hey Gang!

 Just popping in today, to let you know that there is a new youtube video!!! Today, I'm talking about my top 5 favorite youtubers!!


#5 Hello Batty: I love how unique she is. Every video is differet and I love that!!

#4 Maria Shut Up: Does videos for everyday feminism and all of her videos are educational. I love her sarcasm and I'm sure I've see every video she's done.

#3 Clothes Encounters: I absolutely love Jen Im's style! When I first subbed to her, she was very quiet i her videos and ow, she sems very in conrol of her space, she demands attention whe she's on the screen.

#2 Kat Blaque: I love her point of view. Feminisim, Trans Rights, Black Rights, what have you. Her videos are educational and when they present a topic, it gives you the information you need to come to your own conclusion.

#1 Hey Claire: Is my absolutely favorite youtuber. I don't want to sound like a creep, but she's GRRREAT! I've seen all of her videos ad the amount of time she puts into her editing? She should hold workshops, or classes. She is a Master~!


Who are some of your favorite youtubers? Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out!!

 Stay Nerdy.

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.