Goals for 2016!

January 13, 2016

Hey Gang!
I didn't really write about my new year or Resolutions. Instead of following tradition like all the years before I want to do something different. I just made a small list of obtainable goals for the year and I thought I would share with you guys, because 2016 is going to be different from last year and I have so many plans for the year! I can't wait to show you guys all of the cool things coming your way. I really suck at keeping secrets, so I've been working really really hard to keep my mouth shut so I don't ruin the surprise for you guys!



- Gain More Followers: I really want to grow my fan base. I'd like to reach 100 for Nerdette At Large, and Youtube. I'd like to reach 450 for Twitter and 380 for Instagram.

- Get Two more tattoos, from my list. Once I get them done, I'll take pictures and talk about the story behind them, but right now I don't really want to talk about it, so my ideas don't get stolen.

- I want to save $5,000 by the end of the year.

- I want to go to at least 2 Conventions this year.

- I'd like to start Streaming Gaming Footage, this year. I've already signed up for Twitch and with the PS4 once I get a camera I can start super easily, I'm currently saving up to get a modded 3DS for Streaming all the games I know and love but until then *They're like 480!* I will be doing stuff with the PS4. I can't wait to start!!

There are just so many ideas floating around in my head and writing them down so I can organize them and then flesh them out into awesome stuff for Nerdette At Large.

Do you guys have any goals for the new year? Tell me! I'd love to talk about your plans for 2016!


 Stay Nerdy!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.