Handheld Mistress #35: Finishing RadioHammer

January 18, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I haven't really written about videogaming in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing it. I had actually had a small heart attack about a week ago, because I keep a small set of games in my purse the whole time, so I can always play them on the go, well the other day I went to go play Kirby Triple Deluxe, I had gotten tired of getting beating up in Bravely Default, and then I noticed they were gone. Six out of the 10 games that I used pretty often, just up and gone. I checked everywhere. Thankfully, I found them in my passenger seat, What have I learned? I need to clean my car out.

               

 I've been reading Tiny Cartridge off and on for a while, I've kind of had a crush for their writing. I'd love to write for them someday. They did an article on RadioHammer for the 3DS, which I had never heard of and of course I just had to check into it. A rhythm game with DJ's that were beating up perverts with hammers? What else could you want?
 I downloaded it on Friday night right after I got off work and I finished it Sunday night. I was so sad when I finished it. Although, it allows for different methods for every level, I just feel like there wasn't enough game. There was talk about being able to play as the managers as well as the Dj's themselves, but I wasn't able to unlock that. I'm currently playing through on the alternative method for each level, maybe I'll unlock it then.

           

 I fell in love with the game as soon as I saw a photo in Tiny Cartridge's Article, it was love at first sight. Simply Lita's Level was ridiculously hard. It took me three or four tries before I passed, I just had trouble keeping up the rhythm of the rock beat with her. I was so excited when I finally finished the level, the special character Celia was so adorable. Her music was so easy for me, she had classical music, and as a musician it was an easy job to get done. Which made me even more sad when I realized she was the last character.



 IF you like Rhythm games, definitely check this out. I wasn't aware of this before, but it is also available on IOS and Android Phones, just in case you didn't have a DS. I give it a solid 4 1/2 stars, I just wish it was a little longer. Maybe another DJ? It just was too short. Have you played it? Tell me about it on Twitter!

Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.