My list of hot Nerdy Men.

August 10, 2012

I don't know if you guys know this about me yet. But I am addicted to Glasses. A guy wearing glasses are instantly cuter than any other guy in my sight of view. I'm not quite sure why that is, but I'm aware its called a Glasses Kink. Like Guys who are more partial to Girls with Red hair, a type if you will. So without Further ado; here is a list of the guys who I think are mega hot. They aren't in any particular order.

1. Matthew Gray Gubler: Dr. Reid from Criminal Minds
Matthew Gray Gubbler, matthewgray, pics, 6ucqhxoo

2. Andrew Garfield: Peter Parker from The Amazing Spider-man

3. Ben Whishaw: Q From Skyfall

image

4.  Benedict Cumberbatch: Sherlock from Title



5. Zachary Quinto: Spock from Star Trek (2009)


Zachary Quinto

6. Donald Glover: Childish Gambino





7. Adam Brody: Seth From O.C.




8. Michael Cera: Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World/Nick and Norahs' Infinite Playlist




9. Brendon Urie: Panic! at the Disco




10. Rivers Cuomo: Weezer




11. Robert Schwartzman: Rooney





12. Justin Long: He's Just not that into you






You're Welcome Ladies.

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.