Hail Hydra and Kiss the Cap!

April 21, 2014

 Last Weekend, Le boyfriend and I went to go see Captain America: Winter Soldier. It soared past the expectations I had for the film and then decimated my feels. The movie was bloody amazing! I loved all of the twists and turns, I loved the psuedo romance between Steve and Natasha, I loved that they literally linked up every Marvel movie in existence, and I absolutely adored that Hydra was still in existence and had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. Flawlessly. As an Xmen fan, I always hated Shield for how they treated Logan and other completely undeserving mutants, but alas, that is feels meant for another post. The action in this movie was extremely fast paced, and it literally kept me perched on the edge of my seat, I jumped several times, to the people sitting behind me's dismay, and all in all I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED THIS MOVIE.
 One of the coolest things to come out of this movies release, would be the Marvel Meme, Hail Hydra that has literally just popped up everywhere, prepare yourself,  your childhood will be ruined, along with your favorite movies, but it's all in good fun, I am definitely a rooter for the good side, but I am a huge fan of this meme, just because I am a super weirdo. Despite, the less than stellar weather, I decided to wear my brand new minidress from Body Central, with thrifted tights and some booties I got from Burlington Coat Factory!

 Until Next Time,
Stay Nerdy Gang,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.