May Movies or Take My Money

April 23, 2014

Hey Gang! May is on its way. You know what it's bringing with it? Awesome NEW MOVIE TRAILERS that's what. I'm looking forward to a bunch of things happening this may, but this post is about movies, and I'm looking towards three of them. Maleficent, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and The Amazing Spider-man 2. 2014, is an absolutely amazing year for Marvel Movies. Captain America: Winter Soldier (Which had me tear up, I'm with you to the end of the line as well, Marvel, as long as your movies continue to be amazing and tug on my heart strings, every time on the time.) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ( I can NOT be the only one whose lady parts practically explode at the sight of Young Harry Osbourne right? Right?...) X-Men: Days of Future Past, which I've only been waiting on for forever. I really enjoyed First Class, and I've been waiting semi-impatiently for the new one, and now that there are a whole bunch of trailers out and they look amazing... (EXCEPT for Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch's costumes. I need them to at least resemble the originals, or at least, lend a a nod towards the X-Men: Evolution costumes, I know and love. Something, anything, like from what I've seen, I can't even fangirl over Quick Silver properly, but will that stop me from going to see it, HELL NAW...) Maleficent ( I honestly can't even put it into words how excited I am for this movie, Maleficient is my favorite Villainess of all time, even though she's really not even a bad guy. I am so excited to see her Forest Army, Like I think that might be my favorite part! I'll be spending so much money in May guys! SO MUCH MONEY, pretty sure that my wallet just ran for the hills.

~Stay Nerdy!~
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.