June Favorites

July 3, 2015

Hi Gang!
 Oh my gosh, you guys! July crept up like a sneaky sunovagun! I just can't believe it will be my birthday in less than 20 days! June was a really long month for me, and I have a lot of things on my list, so lets just jump right in!

- Hey Claire: If you've been following me on twitter then you'll know I've been talking about her videos a LOT! I just really enjoy them, she has a calming voice. I literally just hop onto a playlist of her videos and then continue with what I have to do for the rest of the day! I think I have seen almost all of her videos, but I SWEAR, I am not a stalker, I just know what I like.

- Can we talk about the Awesome Ladies N.A.L. has had this month? Xo Mia + Usagi in Wonderland,  if you missed them, you can find their articles!

- I got a CAR! I am so so so in love with it, you guys! I can't wait to take it everywhere!

- Finished Season 1 of Say I Love You! I hate that they only made thirteen episodes.... I don't know how long I will have to wait until the new episodes come out.

- Discovering that my downtown library has a PARKING LOT! You guys don't understand how much stress + anxiety I get from going anywhere downtown. I'm always worried that I won't have anywhere to park, or that I will get towed, or stolen, or ticketed or something worse, it was so AMAZING to find out that I could park in a secure lot for FREE!

- Reviving my youtube! If you haven't seen my "back to life" episode, you can watch it here. It's been quite some time since I updated, I'm reaching for a video every week.

- Catching up on Adventure Time, thanks to HuluPlus, Alex and I are on Season 4 now, we're trying to get completely caught up with the episodes that are airing on television right now. Can I just say, ALL THE FEELS? I really want Finn to find someone who will care for and treat him right.

- Sizing up my gauges. I was a size two, and now I am wearing double zero's comfortably, I think I will continue and plateau at size zero, since I am unsure where I want to go from there.

- Killinmesoftlydolls on Instagram! Their dolls are So INCREDIBLY ADORABLE! I am soo Soo SOO in love with their Jason Doll. (Yes, I like horror movies and I want a plushy serial killer, so sew me... See what I did there?)

- and finally but Way More important than anything else: THE LEGALIZATION OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!! Which also bring me to my next point. Nerdette At Large, is a SAFE PLACE FOR ALL! No matter, your Gender/Sexuality/Orientation. I want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable in my little space in the net, so we can all nerd out together!

What are some of your favorite things for June? Tell me all about it on Twitter, don't forget the #nerdetteatlarge, so It's easy for me to find!


 Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

 ~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.