May Favorites

June 13, 2016

Hey Gang!

  I can't believe it is already June you guys! Seriously, I need time to slow himself down. I'm going to be 25 soon at this rate! I thought I would talk about a few things I did this month.

- I reached over 470 followers on Twitter! I don't even know what to say?! I don't know what brought you guys, but I'm glad you are here. Here's to hoping you'll be around for a while! You guys that follow me, should comment below why you do, because that way I can keep doing it for ya!

- I revived the Patreon, the last week of May. I will be posting at least twice a week, and did you know that my patrons, get to see my blog posts before the rest of the world, along with raw vlog footage? They get to see all the dorkiness and Goofiness I edit out for the masses. So make sure you come check it out! Even if you don't donate, please share my content, so I can reach others!

- I streamed on Twitch for the first time! I finally figured out how everything works, and I am currently working on a schedule. I think I will be streaming at least once a week, I was thinking about doing Wednesday, but it keeps slipping my mind, so I think I might make it fridays. Like I said, its still in the works, but as soon as I know, you guys will know too!

- I started cleaning up the house for summer with my sister. I can see all of the floor in most areas, AND at least one of the desks is completely cleaned and organized so I can move my blogging operation to a desk instead of my lap in the bed. The desk will allow me to stay a bit more organized, where I lose things in the bed all the time. It drives me crazy.

- I've started narrowing down the choices for my 2nd tattoo. I think I will attempt to get it done for my birthday this year, and its going to be on my wrist. Just haven't decided between my BB-8 Mouse, or my Scooby Doo Tattoo. Ugh, Decisions!!! Are any of my awesome readers tatted? I'd love to see some of them, leave me a link in the comments?

- Purchased my first vinyl Collectibles! I got DJ Pon-3 and Octavia Melody from My Little Pony. They are my favorite part, about my favorite Episode "Slice of Life". When I saw them on the shelf in Wal-Mart, I just had to have them. They look so great all propped up on my desk, not sure if I want to keep them in the boxes or not. Thanks to Dexter's Lab, NRFB is floating through my mind, but I may ignore it for these ladies.

- I started doing style posts again. I sprinkle a little here and there, but this was my first, all about my personal style post I had done in a really long time! It felt good organizing my outfits and putting together a "lookbook" of styles for the Alice Movie. Which was great, and I enjoyed it very much. Alex is a great blog photographer, I may be taking advantage of his talent more often this summer, and upcoming blog year.

-  I got to see my sister graduate from High School, I am so proud of her! The day was ridiculously hot, and the way it was organized could have been better, and I honestly wanted to choke out the announcer, how could he mess up her name. I was super irked. but all in all, it was a fun time.

- Alex and I watched Freak of Nature, and it was amazing. It was definitely an homage to the super cheesy scary movies of yore, that I love. It had a more updated cast: Nicholas Braun, Vanessa Hudgens, and Mackenzie Davis. It centers around a small town that has Vampires, Zombies and Humans living together peacefully, until the Aliens attack. I highly recommend it!




- I've been playing Project X Zone 2 for the 3DS. I started playing a week before Memorial day, and I am now on level 21. I have met countless characters from franchises all over the gaming gambit. My favorite meetings have been: Chun-Li, Morgan, Felicia and Aty from Summon Knight. Every Time I meet a new character in the game, I take a picture of it, so I can talk to my dad about it, because he's super knowledgable about older games, and characters I may not recognize.








What are some of your favorite things that happened in May? Tell me on Twitter!!

Want more of me? You can find me here:
  

Until Next Time,
Stay Nerdy,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.